Do you need to file a warranty claim for your Borealis Fat Bikes?
To expedite the process, we ask that you have the following information readily available:
- The serial numbers off the bottom of your frame (see photo).
- Your general information, including name, address and phone number.
- The name and zip code of the shop/dealer where you purchased your bike.
- A digital copy of your receipt – either a scanned copy of a photo form your phone.
*Warranty only applies to original owner.
- Pictures of the whole bike and damage that has occured.
* Please note if you bought your bike from a Borealis Dealer, you must go through them for your warranty.