Named after Echo Canyon in Dinosaur National Monument up in the northwestern boonies of Colorado, the echo is the first performance-oriented, full carbon frame designed around the brand new RockShox BLUTO fat bike suspension fork. The extreme lateral stiffness combined with geometry optimized for the BLUTO’s 100mm of travel truly revolutionized fat biking. We also spec 35mm clamp stems and handlebars on our top two build kit models; this new oversized standard is a perfect match for the extra-wide tires of fat bikes. Internal dropper seatpost routing is the cherry on top of the echo’s design features that make it stand out as a do anything, ride anywhere, year round adventure shredding machine. See the full specs for each build kit below.
Sizes and colors are limited. Call for availability. (320) 328-2453
The echo is the first carbon fat bike frame ever to be designed specifically around the BLUTO fork.
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing.
- Fully guided internal cable routing.
- Clearance for 4.8” tires on 100mm rims.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox MAXLE thru axle.
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures Available in Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame
- Chainstay and seatstay protectors
- Seatpost collar
- Rear axle and derailleur hanger
Frameset includes all of the above as well as:
- Complete headset and compression plug/ star nut
- Front axle
Please see geometry charts for sizing details. All sales are final, no returns. All frames are covered by a 5 year warranty and crash replacement program. If frame size or color is not listed it is out of stock.