Named after Echo Canyon in Dinosaur National Monument up in the northwestern boonies of Colorado, the echo is the first performance-oriented, full carbon frame designed around the brand new RockShox BLUTO fat bike suspension fork. The extreme lateral stiffness combined with geometry optimized for the BLUTO’s 100mm of travel truly revolutionized fat biking… Read more
We also spec 35mm clamp stems and handlebars on our top two build kit models; this new oversized standard is a perfect match for the extra-wide tires of fat bikes
The echo is the first carbon fat bike frame ever to be designed specifically around the BLUTO fork.
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing.
- Fully guided internal cable routing.
- Clearance for 4.8” tires on 100mm rims.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox MAXLE thru axle.
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures
- Available in Electric Blue or Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame
No products were found matching your selection.